Prize: One registrant selected at random will win a new 32 GB iPad (7th Generation) wi-fi enabled
Dates: July 3, 2020 at 7 p.m. until August 2, 2020 at 7 p.m.. Winner will be announced on Kids Connected’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VirtualActivityZone/) on August 3, 2020. Winner must contact us within 48 hours of the announcement or we will pick another winner.
Eligibility: Individuals registering as a Parent with Kids Connected from July 3, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. through August 2, 2020 at 7:00 p.m., ages 18 and up, who are residents of the United States. If you have any difficulty getting registered through the website please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions: This contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the contest. Any entrants and/or participants in this contest hereby release Facebook from any responsibility to entrants or participants as it relates to this contest.
● develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising;
● create and publish content on or through the Services;
● allow you access to certain areas of the Services;
● register you as a member and/or account holder and develop your profile and enable you to take advantage of the features of the Services and/or the products, services and offers offered on or through the Services;
● deliver products and services;
● alert you to announcements, special offers, upcoming events, updated information, and our new products and services or those of other third-parties;
● send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
● send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
● forward promotional materials and to fulfill the terms of such promotion;
● complete a transaction or service requested by you;
● target the Services to your needs;
● manage our everyday business needs such as Services administration (including administration of our mobile applications and websites), forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law;
● perform auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications;
● provide advertisements to you through the Services, email messages, text messages, voicemail messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
● administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners and to administer such activities or events;
● identify you as a poster or provider of content; and
● contact you in response to sign up forms such as “Contact Us” and “Sign Up”.